Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yippee!!

Las Vegas was great!





I drank A LOT of frozen margaritas and I got to spend some quality time with my husband.


The best part of it all is when I came home, I was offered a full-time position at my job.  It really is great.  I have lots to smile about right now.  Of course, having a baby is never really far from my mind, but at this point it is really great to say I have other things to occupy my time.

1. my job
2. my hair (did you see that picture?  my 'do is definitely a work in progress)
3. my doggies

You're probably wondering where my husband is on that list.  Well, don't worry.  He is omnipresent in my mind and heart, just like the man upstairs.  I truly can't say how grateful I am for the place I'm in right now. I'm hoping to accomplish big things, while still trying to make a baby.  I just can't let the best parts of life pass me by:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment