Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things that make you go hmmm...

Sooo...a new study came out showing a bit of a benefit for husbands of infertile women such as myself.  It turns out they have higher testoterone levels than men with children.


This is the image I got when I googled testosterone. I'm assuming it's the molecular makeup?

Some folks say it makes sense because lower testoterone levels allow good fathers to be more loving toward their children.  It made me think: is my man less loving? hmmm....

I'm just kidding.  I have to find something to laugh about because once again I wasn't lucky enough to make a baby this time around.  Although I knew my chances were slim due to a very busy month, it still hurt a little. BUT.. and it's a big BUT... I was proud that I only pouted half a day and moved on.

Here's my plan:

Try, try and try some more.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your good wishes. TRY and HOPE.. My two favorite words these days :)

    ReplyDelete