Thursday, October 13, 2011

Dang it!

Dang It!  I failed to fire up the fertility monitor at the start of my cycle.  Now I have to go out and buy some ovulation predictor kits.  Plus, I need to get something cute.  No performance anxiety this time around.  I'm ready to have some baby-making-fun.

Also, I'm starting to save for Invitro.  I think I am supposed to have twins and since it probably wouldn't happen naturally, I need to go pay for them.  Ha!  You see, people?  This is how I entertain myself.

But seriously, I am starting to save and I will be making a trip to a new Gynie before year's end.  At this moment, I am at peace. I hope it carries on.  I hope it's just not a reaction to Aunt Flo finally leaving for the month:-)

I leave you with a pic of my "special" child: Roxie.  If you look closely, you'll see my big girl in the back-- love her!




No comments:

Post a Comment