Sunday, April 28, 2013

Wine Time

I was never much of a wine drinker, but thanks to my husband's quest to add sophistication to my life, I've become a bottom's up kind of girl.  I don't go for anything too fancy.  I prefer sweet, cheap red wines.  Right now, my favorite is a ten dollar bottle of Jam Jar.  It's a sweet Shiraz that rocks my socks.

I went wine tasting. This is totally a joke.  I don't walk the streets like this.


I have been indulging in the ol' Jam Jar by using the excuse that red wine has resveratrol.  Yes, resveratrol. It's an antioxidant found in the skin of red grapes.  In reality, even the biggest wino wouldn't be able to get all of the resveratrol needed to make a difference in their health, from a bottle of wine.  That's why I take it in pill form.

There are studies that show it helps to protect against age-related infertility.  There are also studies claiming it helps the lining of the uterus.  I don't know if it really works, but as always, I'm popping the pill because it certainly can't hurt.  I've been taking it for about three months now, along with a host of other things.

So anyways...on the "trying" front, there's not much going on over here.  I'm waiting once again for my cycle to start, but this time I'm not so impatient.  I'm taking measured steps so I don't get myself all worked up for a meltdown.

I don't know if you can tell, but I went buck wild with the link tool on this post.  I figure it will help in the future when I read this.  I'll have quick access to what the heck was going on in my demented little mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment