Sunday, May 5, 2013

Asking Questions

Every time I go to the Vitamin Shoppe, I swear the same three ladies are in there.  Ugh!  As I put all of supplements on the counter, one finally asked, "why are you taking this stuff? Energy? To conceive?"

Well since she asked, I was obliged to answer. When I said yes to conceiving, she quickly said, "Awww...no luck, huh?"

You know I am a negative Nancy, but for some reason, I snapped back with, "I was supposed to only get two viable eggs out of IVF.  Right now, I have five embryos in the freezer.  So I'll keep taking this stuff, until they are safely in my belly."

I was proud of myself.  I was proud that I focused on what's right with this situation.  Hmph! Just because I'm not pregnant at the moment, doesn't mean it's not working.

I'm thankful for that woman.  She made me standup for what I have achieved.  I needed that moment today.

Now if my uterus plays along, we'll be all good.  She has a month to get herself together:-)

And uh...I just added vitamin D to the arsenal of supplements.  I figure it can't hurt, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment