Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Oh Hey, Girl!

I know why I've been a crying, hot mess the past two days.  Ol' Aunt Flo greeted me today.  Although I hate her, I was glad to see her.  At least there was a reason for my complete emotional break down.  Who melts down like that, after seeing a shrink for more than a month?  I'll tell you who.  She's a woman who had too many Aunt Flo hormones coursing through her veins.

Damn!

Now, I'm at home with my three favorite things: My man, my dog and my glass of wine.  Oh Yeah!

So instead of continuing down my path of sadness, I say to Aunt Flo, "Oh hey, Girl.  Don't get too comfortable because your ass will be gone in about five days."  :-)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Aunt Flo. Such a bitch of a visitor. But at least now you have a bit of an explanation for the moodiness! Bring on the wine, I say. :)

    ReplyDelete